Untitled Skater Movie Untitled Skater Movie

Drips with creativity.

Also, being a fan of Amon Tobin helped a bit. The point is, regardless if it's a skating flash it's very well done and the effort put into making something unique out of something cliche really shows. For that alone I'd vote to pass it, good job.

Can't A Gangsta? Can't A Gangsta?

Needed a good laugh

Absolutely hilarious, although the graphics were a bit shoddy at times it's the 'caption' that went with it that made the flash worthwhile, it doesn't always have to be beautiful fluid animation as much as good racial stereotyping. 5/5 - 9/10

Flash Collection 2006 Flash Collection 2006

Wow, really good.

With a batting average of 4.09 and an already impressive array of flash this quickly you're well on your way to becoming a legendary animator. (Although you do lean heavily on Anime for your flashes, I can't say there is anything real negative about it. Plus I like AKFG.)

Keep up the good work. 10/10

Whats on TV? 4 Whats on TV? 4

YAY ^_^

This series still rocks my face. Another great clock flash to throw into the collections too. Well done all around.

iwp makes ANOTHER movie iwp makes ANOTHER movie

That just about sums it up.

The portal on a whole I mean, 90% of the stuff that comes in here is just a poor copy or an attempted re-hash of a sucessful series on or off NG, then you have IWP. Can't really blame IWP for just trying to keep his little horny fans in suspense, he was running out of material, but it seemed he didn't have any to start with anyway.

RupeeClock responds:

I guess this is part of the 10% that doesn't suck eh? :)

Yeah, I can't blame him either, he makes a living off hot topic.

Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

Wow.

Something about this movie makes me want to watch it over and over again. Most of the times collabs are about video games, or movies, or anything, you never see them based just off songs, but of course, this was different in that way. I loved most of the art, in general everything looked crisp, clear, and colorful, all of the lyrics had their set of animation, and most of them fit pretty well, while others just seemed out of place, or too cartoony compared to other animation work around it. Other than that, it was awesome, and has been on my top 10. Great job, all of you.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

Perfect rap-up.

Although I have to admit I was expecting a bit more than uh...that. However I can never forget the Kill Billy 3 trailer, Arfenhouse 2, or even 8-bitch 5, evil on the attack!. I just hope you keep contributing after this, with Arfenhouse or not. Great job. :D

Ask Pappy: Bitch Dog Ask Pappy: Bitch Dog

Very good

And I am having a field day marking almost all of these reviews as 'abusive' since you narrow minded punks can't see the humor in all of this. I wish some people reviewing flash like this would grow up, and have a nice review ban to go along with that to wake them up. Anyway since this is a review I suppose I should put something having to do with the flash in it. The first thing I noticed when the flash started was that it was very quiet, I cranked my volume to max and then it was all fine, but other than that, the sound was pretty good, and I assume some of the voices were supposed to have certain accents and sounds to them, and all of the characters sounded different, which is obviously a good thing. The graphics, weren't the best, but hell, I couldn't do any better myself in flash, especially when it comes to drawing people. The idea behind all of this seems much like Strong Bad's e-mails which isn't a bad idea, I really haven't seen anything much like this since SB's e-mails. So it is still quite an original idea to make flash about. The only violent thing was the cat getting run over, and that was not a 'bad thing' at all. Once this series gets up and running you might be receiving more e-mails than you can handle a week, and depending on the e-mails you receive changes what flash you make, making this whole series interactive, thus, the interactive score goes up for you. And lastly, humor, as I said in my first few lines of text, most people reviewing this are like "This is good, if you like sucking cock LOLOLOLOL." The only reason they would say something genuinely retarded, such as that, is because the DO NOT GET IT. This was great, and I enjoyed it a lot, great job, keep it up, and I typed way too much.

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

RAGH! CRAB BATTLE!

That was great! You don't see many metal gear solid spoofs, oddly enough, these days. But when they are made they are usually great, sure there are a few exceptions, but not this one, this flash absolutely terrific, the graphics were perfect, the style, even though it may be a sprite flash, had a unique twist of its own, the sound was great (CRAB BATTLE!) and the violence, it was a bit gory, but it is a cartoon and it is all meant in good fun, interactivity, well you had all the extra features to look at, so I gave that a 5, and humor was great, I was laughing throughout the movie.

10/10 Perfect job, can't wait for the S.E.A.L.s flash ot be completed.

immaculate::conception immaculate::conception

Why would we...

Why would we vote 'just to blam' when this is one of the better stick flash on NG? This is terrific for a first flash, even if it is a collab, your part was real nice along with everybody else's, nice and smooth with slick quick moving action, I love your work so far, keep it up!